Fabregas and His Lebanese Girlfriend are Joined by Lionel Messi’s Girlfriend.
You know by know how fascinated I am by Daniella Semaan, so here is a chance to see her latest. The full load of photos is on the Facebook Page of this blog.
Fabregas was spending some time on the beach with Daniella and their baby Lia, and they were joined by Antonella Roccuzzo and her son Thiago, while Lionel Messi was touring the world playing charity football matches.
Cesc Fabregas with Daniella Semaan and Antonella Roccuzzo in Ibiza
Cesc Fabregas and his Lebanese Girlfriend Daniella Semaan had a baby girl
Fabregas posted the first photo of his newborn, LIA, on his Instagram account. He captioned the photo saying “Welcome to the world my princess Lia! #prouddaddy” The photo got more than 50,000 ‘likes’ and 2,000 comments so far.
Cesc Fabregas first photo of his newborn Lia, from his Lebanese Girlfriend Daniella Semaan
Statistics say that Cesc Fabregas is the Spanish League’s best player when it comes to assists, with 7 so far. My personal statistics indicates he made EIGHT already. Daniella Semaan is pregnant.
As per @BarcaStuff’s recent tweet, Daniella Semaan will give birth to a baby girl in Spring 2013. Neither Cesc nor Daniella has come out with any official announcement on the topic. However, the news seems true for two reasons:
- Elie Taktouk, Daniella Semaan’s ex-husband, just had a media outburst some days ago about Cesc’s relation with Daniella. Such outburst should have come earlier if it were not stirred by the pregnancy news.
- It is the ‘Baby Booming’ season at Barcelona. Messi and Iniesta just had newborns while Pique, Villa, Pedro, and Pinto are expecting their babies soon.
It might all be rubbish, just like my news and justification, but if it is true then I expect a gorgeous baby: Spanish and Lebanese mix!
It was not me…
Here is a new treat for you. The latest from Cesc Fabregas and his girlfriend Daniella Semaan. Check all the photos here.
I am sexy and I know it!
As I mentioned earlier, it is that slow time of the year, when real football action is not happening. For this reason, this blog will try to bring you some of the tabloid/paparazzi news and photos for a change.
Cesc Fabregas and his girlfriend, Daniella Semaan, are enjoying their time after the Euro 2012 and before the beginning of the 2012/2013 season. The couple were spotted in Porto Cervo, Italy, spending their time under the sun. You can check all the photos by clicking this link.
She’s watching you…
Since football is slow at the moment, here is a treat for you: The Andres Iniesta Wedding. Andres Iniesta and Anna Ortiz got married on July 8, 2012, at the castle of Tamarit in Tarragona, Spain. Lionel Messi, Iker Casillas, Xavi Hernandez and Samuel Eto’o were among the guests. Below is a video from the wedding ceremony and here is a link for more than 40 photos. (Obviously, my favorite will be Daniella Semaan with Cesc Fabregas, not for the love of Cesc but for the … of Daniella)
The wedding is all about Iniesta, but I chose Daniella Semaan
Cesc Fabregas is preparing for the Euro 2012 under the sun. Photos of Fabregas with Daniella Semaan, his Lebanese girlfriend, enjoying their time in Ibiza came out to public today. You can check the full photos here. (Thanks for FC Barca Girl for sharing this)
Cesc Fabregas “warming up” before the Euro
The week was full of events. Liverpool were playing a friendly on the night of the Champions League, that they lost 1-0 to Rangers, and Daniella Semaan captured my attention thanks to Cesc Fabregas.
Here are some of the news, old and recent, that I am highlighting while waiting the Manchester United vs Manchester City encounter.
- “Football is about more than just goals and numbers, it’s about passion and compassion.” Diego Maradona was quoted saying so when he visited Diab Awana’s family to pay his respect and to offer condolences after the young UAE footballer’s death. The Arab community of footballers and sports figures, including TV hosts and commentators, played a friendly game to commemorate the late Awana in Kuwait. The most talked event of the game played was Mohammad Saadon Al-Kwari goal in the match. Here is the Al Jazeera Sport football host goal in the game, and a reminder of the late Awana crazy penalty kick.
- Remember the Mourinho run on the sideline at Old Trafford? Do you really want to see that happen again? I have a feeling that Mancini will repeat the same this Sunday when Manchester City visits Manchester United. The Italian tactician went crazy this week when his team scored the winner against Villarreal in the Champions League, and that might just be the beginning of a rejuvenated Italian Citizen, or an act of destiny.
- Lionel Messi, who was just named Britain’s 18th Most Influential Man, is apparently on the right path to become a universal goalscoring sensation. He is already Barcelona’s second most prolific scorer with 196 goals, 39 fewer than the club’s number one César Rodríguez, and on the way to top; unquestionably.
At this scoring rate, Messi is expected to net 500 goals before he is 30 years old
- Fernando Torres is back, though not to the Premier League action before October 29. He scored for Chelsea in the Champions League twice against team Genk. Torres goals were the first in the competition since he last scored in the Champions League for Liverpool on April 8, 2009 vs Chelsea. This feat will be repeated only if David Luiz repeats his Barthez-Blanc ritual before every game the blues play.
David Luiz blessed Torres before the game, and it brought back memories of the Laurent Blanc's famous Fabien Barthez kiss - All rituals lead to glory?
- Argentina never stopped amazing the football world. The new comparisons between Tevez and Aguero add more flavor to the history of ill-tempered Albicelestes across the globe. So, if you bench Tevez he will never accept to come as a sub and help the team, but Aguero will gladly accept and score a 92ndminute winner.
Some Argentinean players can be happier when starting from the bench
- Romario; remember him? It seems that Pele and he are persistent in their search of ways to grab the headlines recently by the mere mention of greater names such as Maradona and Messi. Now, and after Pele promised to send Messi his documentary on tape, Romario believes that his one La Liga Title and one World Cup Trophy make him better than Messi. The story doesn’t stop here: Romario thinks he is better than Maradona too. Fact check: Maradona was not a striker to begin with. Need to say more?
- Last night, Cesc Fabregas wished the 11 year old Maria Elie Taktouk a happy birthday on his Twitter account. This tweet took me back to his relation with the Lebanese mother of Maria: Daniella Semaan. This gorgeous Lebanese woman is Cesc’s new girlfriend. She comes from Miziara, (thanks to @FootySupernova and @ElieTouma who hinted that out), Lebanon, aged 36, a divorced mother of two, and has been recently credited for the good form that Cesc has shown since his move to Barcelona. With a bit of luck, Daniella might pull a Shakira-esque move and invite the Barcelona football team to Lebanon just like when Shakira asked the team to her concert and to the stage.
Take my hand, and my kids, and I will show you the right way to glory, every morning!